Thursday 16 June 2011

Welcome! To Aisling Rose

This is my first ever blog entry, I am a blogging virgin. I thought I would start by telling you what you are most likely to find on Aisling Rose: you will find out about my favorite places to eat, visit and shop. I will also be talking about my favorite t.v shows, movies and books, as well as keeping you informed on my favorite celebrities of the moment and my favorite fashion must haves!

I posted a picture of my dog above!! Isn't he cute!! He likes napping on my laptop charger, because it is nice and warm.

I look forward to entertaining all your blogging needs my bloggies!! X x Aisling Rose.

Quote of the day: "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." 
 Marilyn Monroe

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote and I love you. I am seeing big things for you with this blog. An entertaining read :) x

    ReplyDelete