Friday 17 June 2011

Rosie Tupper

Here are some photo's of my friend Rosie Tupper. Rossie is a big time fashion model, we used to do dancing together when we were little. It seems strange picking up Vogue and seeing her face on the cover and walking passed clothing stores and seeing her face plastered over posters, as she models their latest fashions. Unfortunately I only see Rosie now when I run into her at the shops, when she is back in Perth visiting her family. Rosie moved away from Perth a few years ago and is now living in one of the fashion capitals of the world: New York. Rosie is always so lovely to chat to when I do happen to run into her, and she always plays down her glamorous lifestyle because she is so down to earth. This is one girl that is not only stunning, but beautiful inside and out. I could not wish success on anyone more, she is a class act. xX Aisling.



No comments:

Post a Comment