Friday 17 June 2011

Bridesmaids and Super 8



I have seen two great films this week: Bridesmaids and Super 8. I saw Bridesmaids on Monday and I was the only girl and I was accompanied by five of my guy friends, which we all thought was hilarious. More hilarious however, was the film! I swear there was only ever five minute intervals at most of us not laughing, so basically: we were laughing the entire duration of the film. My favorite performance in the film was from Melissa McCarthy who played the hilarious 'Megan.' Melissa also plays my favorite character on Gilmore girls: 'Sookie,'  and it was good to see her in a film where she might finally get some recognition for her excellent comedic ability. Equally as memorable were the performances by Australian actress Rose Byrne, and the writer and lead in the film: Kristen Wiig. I have posted a video of the trailer below, y'all should go check out the film and thank me later!




Super 8 was also amazing, but in a whole different way. I will not say much on it, but I will tell you to click on a link to my friend Darran Price's review of the film and see what he has to say about it: click here. Darran runs his own website called: AccessReel.com, which I have a feeling is about to take off, even more than it already has! Comments from Darran's review aswell as his rating also appear on the trailer, which I have posted bellow. Be sure to check out AcessReel.com as well as Super 8 and then yet again: thank me later!









No comments:

Post a Comment